The EH9315 series is a new generation of high-frequency online UPS, which adopts advanced DSP digital control technology, which effectively improves product performance and system reliability. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight, and high work efficiency. Effectively solve power problems such as power failure, mains high voltage, mains low voltage, instantaneous voltage drop, damping oscillation, high voltage pulse, surge voltage, harmonic distortion, clutter interference, frequency fluctuations, etc., and provide the best power for the load environment.
• Double conversion online design, output zero conversion time.
• Adopting DSP digital control, with excellent performance indicators, making the control system more stable and reliable.
• Using active power factor correction technology (PFC), the input power factor is close to 1, which greatly reduces the pollution to the mains grid.
• Ultra-wide input voltage range, the input voltage can be as low as 208V without switching to battery power supply.
• Automatically recognize and adapt to the 50/60Hz power system, can be connected to various fuel generators and can work stably.
• With LCD+LED real-time display, users can intuitively understand the UPS operating status.
• Self-diagnostic function at startup, which can detect the hidden failure of the UPS in time.
• With AC input over-voltage and under-voltage protection, output overload protection, short-circuit protection, temperature protection, battery under-voltage warning protection and battery over-charge protection, etc.
• The efficiency of the whole machine is as high as 94.5%, which reduces the power loss of the UPS and saves the user’s use cost.
• The standard RS232 communication interface and an SNMP card (optional) can be installed to realize the UPS remote monitoring function.
• When there is no utility power, you can directly use the battery to cold start.
• With input phase sequence protection function, the phase sequence cannot be turned on when the phase sequence is reversed.
|AC Input Connection Type||3W+N+PE|
|Rated Input Voltage||AC 380V/400V/415V|
|Voltage Range||AC 208V~478V|
|Frequency Range||45-55Hz at50Hz/54-66Hz at60Hz (Auto Sensing)|
|Input Power Factor||≥ 0.99|
|Input current Harmonics||≤ 3% (100% Non-linear Load)|
|Bypass Range||Bypass protection voltage upper limit: 220V:+25%（optional +10%/+15%/+25%）|
230V:+20% (optional +10%, +15%)
240V:+15% (optional +10%)
|Bypass protection voltage lower limit: -45% (optional -20%, -30%)|
|Bypass bypass protection range: ±10%|
|AC Output Connection Type||L+N+PE|
|Output Power Factor||0.8/0.9|
|Output Frequency||Online mode: follow the mains frequency, battery mode: 50/60Hz±0.2%|
|Output Harmonic Distortion||≤ 2% linear load; ≤ 5% non-linear load|
|Number Of Batteries||Optional: DC±192V/204V/216V/228V/240V(±16/17/18/19/20 pcs) Default: DC±192V|
|Recharging Current||10A max|
|Switching Time||Mains mode to bypass mode: 0ms; Mains mode to battery mode: 0ms|
|Normal mode (full load)||≥ Efficiency 94.5%|
|Communication Interface||RS232, RS485, SNMP card (optional), relay card (optional)|
|Overload Protection||Load ≤ 110%, 60min; ≤ 125%, 10min; ≤ 150%, 1min; ≥ 150%, immediately transfer to bypass|
|Over Temperature Protection||Normal mode: switch to bypass mode; battery mode: turn off the output immediately|
|Emergency Shutdown (EPO)||Turn off output immediately|
|Maintenance Bypass||Standard maintenance bypass switch|
|Storage Temperature||-25~55℃ (Battery: 0~40℃ )|
|Relative Humidity||0%~95% (no condensation)|
|Altitude||Altitude ＜ 1500m, when it exceeds 1500m, use derating according to GB/T 3859.2|
|Overall Volume (D*W*H) (mm)||690*250*734|
|Net Weight (kg)||46||47||48|