The EH9335 series of 3/3 UPS adopts double-change online design, with input power factor correction (PFC), which makes the input power factor as high as 0.99. It has a high energy density ratio, which greatly reduces its own volume and floor space of the computer room. Using digital control, the system is highly stable, with selfprotection and fault diagnosis capabilities. This series of UPS can better solve power supply problems such as instantaneous voltage drop, damping oscillation, high voltage pulse, surge voltage, harmonic distortion, clutter interference, and frequency fluctuation for users.
• Double conversion high frequency online design.
• Using digital control, the system is more stable.
• With input power factor correction (PFC), the input power factor is 0.99.
• The number of battery cells can be set according to user needs: ±16/17/18/19/20 cells.
• With parallel interface, 4 units can be paralleled, and battery packs can be shared in parallel.
• The charging current can be set, and the three-stage charging management of constant voltage, constant current, and floating charge can be automatically switched.
• With LCD and LED dual display, users can intuitively understand the working status and parameters of the UPS.
• With a maintenance bypass switch, which can be maintained when the power is uninterrupted..
• The output load capacity is strong, which can adapt to the unbalanced three-phase load.
• With RS232 communication interface and SNMP (optional) card.
• With emergency shutdown (EPO) button interface, in an emergency, press the EPO button to emergency shutdown.
|Model||EH9335- 10KS||EH9335- 20KS||EH9335- 30KS||EH9335- 40KS||EH9335- 60KS||EH9335- 80KS||EH9335- 10K||EH9335- 20K||EH9335- 30K||EH9335- 40K|
|Input format||Three-phase four-line + ground|
|Rated input voltage||AC 380V/400V/415V|
|Voltage range||AC 208V~478V|
|Frequency range||45-55Hz at50Hz / 54-66Hz at60Hz (Auto)|
|Input power factor||≥0.99|
|Input current harmonic||≤3% (100% Nonlinear load)|
|Bypass range||Bypass protection voltage upper limit: 220V: +25% (Optional +10%, +15%, +25%)230V: +20% (Optional+ 10%, +15%)240V: +15% (Optional+10%)|
|Bypass protection voltage lower limit: -45% (Optional -20%-30%)|
|Bypass frequency protection range: ±10%|
|Output format||Three-phase four-line + ground|
|Rated output voltage||AC 380V / 400V / 415V|
|Output power factor||0.8 / 0.9|
|Output frequency||Online mode: Follow the utility frequency; Battery Mode: 50/60Hz±0.2%|
|Output current harmonic||≤ 2% Linear Load ≤ 5% Nonlinear Load|
|Battery number||Optional: DC±192V/204V/216V/228V/240V (±16/17/18/19/20 pcs) default: DC±192V||7Ah*20||7Ah*20||9Ah*20||9Ah*20|
|Charging Current||10A max||20A max||4A max|
|Overload protection||Load 110%, 60min; ≤ 125%, 10min; ≤ 150%, 1min; ≥ 150% Transfer to bypass immediately|
|Over Temperature Protection||Normal mode: switch to bypass mode; battery mode: shut down output immediately|
|Emergency shutdown (EPO)||Shut down output immediately|
|Maintenance bypass||Standard maintenance bypass switch|
|Switching time||Utility mode to bypass mode: 0ms; utility mode to battery mode: 0ms|
|Normal mode (full load)||≥efficiency 94.5%|
|Communication interface||RS232,RS485,SNMP Card (optional), electric relay card (optional)|
|Energy Saving Mode (ECO)||Support|
|Parallel function||Support up to 4 units in parallel|
|Storage temperature||-25~55℃ (batteries: 0~40℃ )|
|Operating environment humidity||0%~95% (no condensation)|
|Altitude||< 1500m, when above 1500m, when above 1500m, derate according to GB/T 3859.2|
|Size (D*W*H) (mm)||690*250*734||775*335*978|
|Net Weight (kg)||50||50||51||52||89||90||164||1665||166||167|