Product Features of Industrial Battery
- This stationary battery comes with a superior gel electrolyte where sulfuric acid is evenly mixed with silica fume and acid layering does not exist;
- The electrolyte is gel like and immobile, which enables no leakage and uniform reaction of battery plates;
- Serving as perfect power supply equipment, the front access lead acid battery is designed with slim shape. Front access terminal connection is convenient for installation and maintenance, and space saving;
- Radial type grid design and tight assembly technology enable prominent high rate discharge performance for our gel VRLA battery;
- Due to a unique design, the electrolyte volume of this battery can not reduce in use, and it requires no watering during service life;
- Special anti-corrosion grid alloy is utilized so that the energy storage device comes with more than 8 years of design life at 25℃;
- High purity raw materials ensure super low battery self discharge;
- Thanks to the use of gas recombination technology, our industrial battery boasts extremely high seal reaction efficiency and yields no acid mist, thus friendly and pollution-free to the environment;
- By means of special design and high reliable sealing technology, the battery is well sealed, thus ensuring definite safety.
Applications of Front Access Lead Acid Battery
- 19inch and 23inch power cabinet;
- Telecommunication systems including exchange board, microwave station, mobile base station, data center, radio and broadcast station;
- Power supply system of private network of LAN;
- Signal system and emergency lighting system;
- EPS and UPS system.
- Voltage covers: 12V
- Capacity: From 55/10HR to 190/10HR
- Front Access Lead Acid Battery, Gel VRLA Battery mainly for Telecommunication System.