• Double conversion online design, output zero transfer time.
• Adopt DSP digital control, excellent performance indicators, make the control system more stable and reliable.
• Using active power factor correction (PFC), the input power is close to 1, large reduced pollution to the mains grid.
• Ultra-wide input voltage range, input voltage up to 210V without switch to battery power.
• Automatically recognize and adapt to 50/60Hz power system, can access various fuel generators can work stably.
• With LCD+LED real-time display, users can intuitively understand the UPS operating status.
• With self-diagnosis function, it can discover hidden faults of UPS in time.
• N+1 parallel redundant design, which can realize 3 parallel connections, greatly improving system reliability
• With AC input over-voltage, under-voltage protection, output overload protection, short circuit protection, temperature protection, battery under-voltage warning protection and battery overcharge protection.
• The machine efficiency is up to 90%, reducing the power loss of the UPS and saving user’s cost.
• Standard RS232 communication interface allows the UPS to communicate with the computer through the computer window enables versatile, versatile monitoring and management operations and installs an SNMP card (Optional) Implement UPS remote monitoring.
• If there is no utility, you can use the battery to start cold.
• With input phase sequence protection, phase sequence can not be turned on.
• When the utility is interrupted, the UPS is discharged to the battery in battery mode; when the city power is restored, the UPS can be powered on automatically and the battery is charged for unattended operation.
|Frequency range||46-54Hz/56-64Hz 50/60Hz (Auto)|
|Power factor||≥ 0.99|
|Voltage||208VAC / 220VAC / 230VAC / 240VAC|
|Frequency (same as frequency mode)||46-54Hz / 56-64Hz|
|Frequency (battery mode)||50±0.5Hz / 60Hz±0.5Hz|
|Harmonic distortion||≤ 2%THD( (Linear load )|
|≤ 5%THD( (Nonlinear load)|
|Output Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Line mode||105%-125%, 1min; 125%-135%, 30s; >135%,0.5s|
|Battery mode||Load ≥ 105 % 30s|
|Utility priority mode||97%|
|Battery type||Depending on the capacity of the external battery|
|Battery number||16/20 pcs|
|Equipment time ( full load )||Depending on the capacity of the external battery|
|Charge time (90%)|
|Charge current ( max)||4A|
|Rated charging voltage||218.4 / 273VDC|
|Utility mode to battery mod||0ms|
|Inverter mode to bypass mode||0ms|
|Utility priority mode||Support|
|Normal mode (constant voltage constant frequency)||Support|
|Parallel redundancy||Three Sets( Max)|
|LCD display||Load / Battery / Input / Output / Operating Mode|
|Battery mode||beep every 4 seconds|
|Low electricity||beep every second|
|Overload||beep 2 every second|
|Net weight (kg)||27||35||35|
|Operating environment||0~40 ℃|
|Relative humidity||20~90%( No condensation )|
|Micro RS-232||Support Windows,Linux,Sun Solaris,IBM Aix,Compaq True64,SGIRIX, FreeBSD, HP-UX and MAC|
|USB (optional)||Windows family & MAC|
|Slot (optional)||SNMP / AS400 Relay car / RS485|
|EPO (optional)||Support emergency shutdown|